Never Quit, Never Give Up
“You can change your narrative."
I am truly honored to be joined by Travis Mills, retired Army Staff Sergeant of the 82nd Airborne. Travis is a motivational speaker, entrepreneur, founder of the Travis Mills Foundation, author of Tough As They Come, husband, and father of two. He is one of only 5 quadruple amputees from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars to survive.
On April 10, 2012, Travis’s life changed forever. He set his backpack down on the ground and an IED exploded taking both of his arms and legs. What he did next and his story are truly inspirational.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- Leaders exude confidence, lead from the front, and never show fear
- Mindset around goals and objectives
- How we inspire and impact others sometimes without evening knowing it
- Life’s peaks and valleys and how to overcome them
- The inspiration to start a non-profit to impact others
- How to measure up to the very best in your industry
- You can change your narrative