How to Live More Intentionally
"Many times people hate change because its’ not their change."
Shaun Rawls is the Founder and CEO of Rawls Consulting, a progressive, growth-minded organization that invests in people, businesses, and all aspects of residential and commercial real estate.
In his book “F-it-less,” Rawls offers new meaning and purpose to the term and mindset, “F-it!” by giving the reader a breakthrough transformational process to take action over giving up or giving in.
Rawls spent 25 years working in real estate, ultimately building Atlanta’s #1 residential real estate firm, “The Rawls Group of Keller Williams.”
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- We don’t get it right by being right
- How entrepreneurs struggle with leverage
- How we have to experience to learn
- Trust and bet on yourself
- Your business must have a bigger vision so others are included
- Avoid living with mediocrity in your business
- Face the music about your own limitations