What Type of Player Are You on the Field?
“Adversity is not adversity at all, it is the opportunity of possibility.”
After a traumatic high-school football injury in 1993, Rodney Flowers was bound to the confines of his wheelchair. Although Rodney was told his recovery prognosis was unfavorable, he knew he would turn things around, make an impact on the world, and walk again.
It took 18 years for Rodney to regain the ability to walk. He came out the other side stronger than ever – with a new vision for his future.
Today, Rodney is a three-time international bestselling author, acclaimed resilience and reinvention expert, and a keynote speaker.
He is the author of the life-affirming and highly-inspiring Amazon bestselling book, Get Up! I Can't. I Will. I Did...Here's How! which teaches empowering life principles to transform your spirit and motivate you to awaken the amazing power within you to overcome any challenge.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- The powerful questions we must ask ourselves to create change
- You must create success in your mind first
- There is no value in giving up
- Who do I need to be?
- Resistance is your friend
- Resilience is your friend
- Resilience can be learned with the right coaching and training
- Possess a game changer mentality
- Obstacles and challenges are variables in the equation
- Uncertainty is a blank slate
- Take full responsibility for whatever is going on in your life