The Power of Hope
“Sometimes people prefer a problem they can’t solve to a solution they don’t like."
Dr. Randy Ross is an entrepreneur, business owner of Remarkable, and 3 times Best Selling Author. Randy’s books include Remarkable, Relationomics, and his most recent release, Hope Rises. In part 2 of our interview with Randy, he shares a powerful question to ask in getting life-changing feedback. He breaks down what a healthy relationship looks like between 2 people.
In Randy’s latest book, Hope Rises he provides practical wisdom to effectively face challenges, difficulties, and setbacks. Hope is a dynamic motivational strategy based upon inspirational goal setting. It is the essence of what everyone needs to sustain themselves during difficult periods of time.
One of the best pieces of advice Randy has received is to always seek continuous feedback for personal growth and development.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- The 3 components for a healthy personal and business relationship
- The 4 types of coaching conversations
- RAW conversations
- The fastest way to be successful
- The 4 common beliefs that high hope individuals have
- The importance of being open to feedback
- What hope really is and what it’s not