The Solution to Every Problem Is to Think Bigger
"How do I want to be remembered?"
Justin Stoddart is an entrepreneur, business owner, husband, father of 6, and author of the book, The Upstream Model. Inside of The Upstream Model, Justin shares hidden secrets to help you build a massive referral business while crushing Big Tech Competitors.
As an industry challenger, educator, and leader, Justin is intent on helping to reshape the value proposition of well-paid professionals so that they can have a life of success and significance, income, and impact.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- Figure out how to help a lot of people
- What are the relationships that are really important?
- Focus your talents and energy on what you are really passionate about
- How do I want to be remembered?
- Get excited about Mondays!
- External vs internal problems
- Surround yourself with others who will challenge you and help you grow
- The Upstream Model- Others in your world know things before you do