Word of Mouth Is How Business Gets Done Today
"Amateurs convince, leaders serve."
Josh Elledge is a serial entrepreneur and the founder of UpMyInfluence.com. He has seen it evolve into a purpose-driven platform bent on totally democratizing access to influence. They turn entrepreneurs into influencers, thought leaders, and authority experts so they can achieve more sales, revenue, and opportunity.
Using his PR experience as a U.S. Navy journalist, he became an influencer with his digital consumer advocacy and lifestyle brand SavingsAngel.com which has grossed more than $6 million in sales.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- Be illogically generous with your time
- If you work on your generosity in business, business is quite easy
- Be of service to others
- Start small to build your influence and make yourself presentable to others
- Invest 1-2 hours per week on your perceived online authority
- Difference between influence and authority