The Pursuit of Happiness
"Making money is great but being unhappy is not."
Most people spend over a third of their awake hours at work. If you aren't happy and fulfilled with your job, you waste 30% of your life.
John Clidy didn't want to be a part of that statistic. So, he took action in his own life. His happiness and his family were the core of his decision to leave a six-figure career. He wrote Leaving 6 Figures to help families reverse that statistic and live a life with no regrets.
He is involved with Real Estate in numerous ways. He is currently the Regional Director of the Greater PA Region, an Operating Principal of Keller Williams Realty Washington Township, and an investor. His team has sold over 400+ million dollars in sold sales volume since inception.
John believes that you must go after your dreams if you want to be successful and 100% happy with your life.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- Be professional in how you treat everyone
- Leadership is what you do when others are not watching
- Be disciplined is your schedule
- The importance of learning leverage at a high level
- What are your glass balls?
- Understand how money works