The Moment Your Whole World Changes
"You change your life when you change your mind."
In spite of blindness, Jim Stovall has been a National Olympic weightlifting champion, a successful investment broker, the President of the Emmy Award-winning Narrative Television Network, and a highly sought-after author and platform speaker.
He is the author of 40 books, including the bestseller, The Ultimate Gift, which is now a major motion picture from 20th Century Fox starring James Garner and Abigail Breslin. Five of his other novels have also been made into movies with two more in production.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- How could I help someone with that problem?
- If you think you can, you can. Which voice will you listen to?
- If you have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain
- Activity vs Productivity
- Motivation, Communication, Implementation
- Start with the truth as you will always end with it
- Seek first to understand before you seek to be understood
- Every adversity is endowed with a greater good
- We make money by creating values for others
- You change your life when you change your mind
- Vision is infinitely more powerful than sight