People Matter, Our Success Depends on Their Success
"There is a Jimmy Buffet line for everything."
Jim Fischetti is a speaker, coach, and consultant who is committed to transforming lives and developing leaders, who want to do the same. He is passionate about growing sales organizations and individuals within them who are ready to go beyond the next step and move toward greatness.
He is the author of, "Vision to Results: Leadership in Action" which was voted by Forbes as one of the Best Books on Leadership in 2019.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- Being an entrepreneur is an uncapped opportunity
- What is the skill set you need to go to the next level?
- As a leader, do you leave a big hole?
- The recipe for success; good leaders, big vision, and alignment
- Get results and then build relationships
- Hire to your culture
- As a leader, your job is to make your vision bigger
- Three powerful questions to ask yourself when you first meet someone
- Think bigger