Be True to Yourself
"Watch your self-talk."
Greg Larson is the author of Clubbie: A Minor League Baseball Memoir, a cinematic tell-all about his two seasons as a clubhouse attendant in the Baltimore Orioles organization.
As a stand-up comedian, he performs regularly in Austin, Texas. As an editor and owner of Apollo Media, his clients’ works have been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, the USA Today Bestseller List, and The Wall Street Journal Bestseller List.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- Success bias
- Curiosity around failure and the struggles to succeed
- Perseverance in overcoming rejection
- Mentors are essential on the journey of success
- Be true to yourself and your values
- Building relationships is so important