The Power of the Written Word
“Ink it when you think it.”
Dominique "Dom" Brightmon, is an award-winning speaker and certified member of the John Maxwell Team.
He is the bestselling author of "Going North!: Tips & Techniques to Advance Yourself", "Stay the Course: The Elite Performer's 7 Secret Keys to Sustainable Success", and contributing author for “Crappy to Happy: Sacred Stories of Transformational Joy”.
Dom is the host of the Going North podcast, a top-rated self-help podcast that interviews authors from all over the world.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- Use your car as an audio university
- The power of written notes
- Take one jewel away from anything you learn and implement
- How to have a rock-solid mindset using RAVE. R-Reading, A-Audio Immersion, V-Visual Stimulation, E-Encouragement
- A good day starts the night before
- The power of a victory log
- 3 skills to develop for anyone who desires success
- How to overcome imposter syndrome