Success in Spite of Setbacks
"Listen as much as you talk."
Curtis McCoy is an American entrepreneur, business development expert, influencer, author, and keynote speaker.
Curtis lost everything after being diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor but fought against all the odds to recover and return to the marketplace. He also survived Type-1 Diabetes, grand mal seizures, multiple comas, and recurring memory issues.
Despite these challenges, Curtis is helping thousands to reach their goals through mentoring, speaking, and books.
He is the author of four books, and his most recent release is, How To Be Successful: Think Like A Leader.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- Importance of a positive mindset in spite of circumstances
- Challenges & setbacks
- Plan for the best and prepare for the worst
- Personal branding
- Put out consistent content and give more than you receive
- How leaders look at life
- Listen as much as you talk
- Social media content
- Pursue happiness
- Stand up for what you believe