Develop Resilience Before You Need It
"I love my life."
As a successful entrepreneur, Adam Markel knows the challenges that come with starting a business. He is the co-founder of More Love Media. He has also invested in a variety of organizations and founded multiple successful businesses like a multi-million dollar law firm.
He empowers high achievers and inspires his audience to reinvent themselves. His approach is rooted in a belief of never ending self-development and leading from his heart.
He is the author of the bestseller Pivot: The Art and Science of Reinventing Your Career and Life. He introduces his pivot principles which provide a guide for entrepreneurs and corporate professionals for developing skills and capabilities to achieve success in their work life and private life.
Here's What We Cover in This Episode
- Being an entrepreneur provides for freedom
- There are no straight lines in the universe
- Always have a place where you can go to cultivate hope
- Failure and mistakes create humility
- Relationships are the most important ship we ever sail
- The root of resilience is about recovery
- Code of conduct
- Pause, ask, choose